These are trying times and Troy Gymnastics wants to help. The popular play place just launched a Virtual Learning Support…
Birthdays are a big deal for little kids. They countdown the days and can’t wait to celebrate. Make their day extra special and plan a party at one of these fun places.
Kids are expensive and so are birthday parties. To make it easier for you and more fun for them, we’re giving away a FREE birthday party at Extreme Gymnastics USA in Warren! Enter to win a Birthday Bash valued at $300 for your littles’ BIG Day!
What you’ll get:
- Space for 20 children
- 1 hour of staff led activity
- 45 minutes in party room for cake & presents
Have it at home
Don’t worry about leaving the house, the party can come to you!
- Add another name to the guest list – from princess to super hero, Star Wars and Super Mario, Fairytale Entertainment can make your littles dreams come true
- Most days your house feels like a zoo so why not make it official with the Exotic Zoo with cute and cuddly animals to slithering creatures with scales, the Exotic Zoo brings it to you! And what kid doesn’t want a pony? Chamberlin Mobile Petting Zoo sets up pony rides in your backyard!
- No need to worry about kids bouncing around the house, instead they can jump in a bounce house and play with lawn games from Five Little Monkeys.
Get Wet and Wild
Let your little wear their birthday (swim) suit on their big day and celebrate with a pool party!
- Plan a pool party at Franklin Athletic Club – you can even rent the building for a sleepover in the building!
- Have a party Goldfish Swim School. With 90 degree temperatures in the water and the room, you can relax poolside or dive in with the kids.
- Let loose at Soaring Eagle Waterpark or Splash Universe and spend the day at the indoor water park for hours of food and fun!
Avoid the tears (yours) and the stress of the weather forecast and plan for indoor fun.
- Pick a theme (Legos, Hip Hop, pirates and more) and have some fun at The Little Gym with your little one.
- Let your kids have party of their fantasies at Dream Scene. Let them pick from Fairy Sparkle to Project Runway, superheroes and a dozen more fun themes.
- Plan a party at Extreme Gymastics USA and let the kids burn off all the youthful energy in bounce houses and high bars.
- The littlest ones will love running around Peppa Pig World of Play on their big day or go build your own adventure at LEGOLAND Discovery Center.
Plan An Animal Party
Include some special guests to help make it a happy birthday
- Play with animals and at the Barnyard Funland at Blake’s Orchard & Cider Mill.
- Get a private tour of the barn and groom the ponies at Taylor’s Heritage Park Farm.
- Have an underwater adventure and see fish large and small at SEA LIFE Michigan.
Try Something New
It’s not easy watching our kids grow up but with each year comes new experiences and here are some for the big day.
- For the athlete who can’t wait to drive, WhirlyBall is the place to party. A combination of basketball, hockey and Jai-Alai played while riding a bumper car.
- Let them live out their ninja dreams with obstacle courses, rock climbing, parkour and more at Ganbaru Detroit.
- We’ve all at least been to a bowling party as a kid, now your kids can have a fowling (football/bowling) party at the Fowling Warehouse.
Celebrate with sunshine and spend the day outdoors.
- Take the birthday celebration to new heights at TreeRunner Adventure Park. Kids can learn to climb the trees and tackle obstacles from a whole new angle.
- Have fun in the sun and at Michigan’s first outdoor inflatable water park – plan a party at Jump Island.
- Go karts, batting cages, mini golf and more! Midway Sports and Entertainment has something for all ages!
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..