If you're looking for FREE family fun this summer, head to Normandy Oaks in Royal Oak! The park features a…
Celebrate National Children’s Day at the Toledo Zoo’s Kidsapalooza on Sunday, June 12th.
The Toledo Zoo has it all – stunning animal habitats, behind the scenes tours, a Natural History Museum, Safari Railroad, carousel, aerial course, massive playground, conservatory and Aquarium! On June 12th the zoo is offering even more family fun with non-stop activity and amusement for kids to enjoy at no extra cost!
During Kidsapalooza, you’ll enjoy strolling & pop-up magic shows, animal feeds, keeper talks, games at Nature’s Neighborhood, animal meet & greets and visits with Mirabelle, Isabella and Bruno from Laurel’s Princess Parties!
Schedule of Events
- 10am to 4pm: Inflatable Bounce Houses & Giant Games
- 10:30am too 12:30pm: Visit with Skye, Chase & Ryder
- 11am to 1pm: Strolling entertainment with Buttercup the Butterfly & Beatrice the Bumblebee
- 11am to 3pm: Face painting with Toledo School for the Arts
- 11am to 2pm: TSA Glass City Steel Drums performances
- 11:30am, 2:30pm & 3:30pm: Kids’ Animal Shows
- 12pm & 1pm: Puppet Shows
- 12:30pm: Live performance with Skye, Chase & Ryder
- 1:30pm: Live performance with Bruno, Isabella & Mirabelle
- 2pm to 4pm: Meet and greet with Bruno, Isabella & Mirabelle
The Toledo Zoo is open Wednesdays thru Sundays from 10am to 5pm (last admittance is 4pm) and Mondays from 10am to 2pm (last admittance is 12pm). Daily admission is $26 for adults and $23 for kids and seniors. Family Memberships are $131 and pays for itself for families with 3 or more children. Even if you don’t have 3 kids, we can assure you that you’ll want to go back for more than one visit.
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..