Fall season is here and ripe for fun family activities! From pumpkin picking and apple orchards, to Fall Festivals and…
The days may all be a blur but the weekends are a time to refresh. Save time scrolling and check out this list of fun family activities you can do this weekend.
It’s a long weekend and here are the best things to do during Labor Day Weekend in metro Detroit!
Find a Labor Day festival for the perfect combination of summer/fall fun!
- Blake’s Sunflower Festival (Armada)
- Arts, Beats and Eats (Royal Oak)
- Michigan State Fair (Novi)
- Saline Community Fair (Saline)
Three Cedars Farm opens for the season on Friday! Let the kids play (and ride the train) while you sit back and enjoy cider and donuts.
It’s your last chance to see the Jim Henson Imagination Unlimited exhibit at The Henry Ford!
Plan a date night, with or without kids, this week’s #MomLife feature Jess has awesome ideas about where to go in metro Detroit.
Take a trip to the D and check off some items from our list of 100 Kid-Friendly Activities In Detroit.
#GirlMoms want to check out the Girls on the Run. The 16 session program gives girls strength, confidence and life-long friendship. There are multiple locations around metro-Detroit including 8 YMCA locations!
Before you fully commit to the back to school schedule, stay up late and explore Glenlore Trail’s Expedition in Commerce.
Hold on to summer and hit up the splash pad, pools and beaches before they close for the year.
Here are more ideas for the weekend!
SAY HI TO ANIMALS
- Detroit Zoo (Royal Oak)
- Wolcott Farm Center (Ray)
- Kensington Farm Center (Milford)
- Domino Farms (Ann Arbor)
- SEALIFE Michigan (Auburn Hills)
VISIT THE PLAYGROUND
- Carpenter Lake Nature Preserve (Southfield)
- Beverly Park (Beverly Hills)
- Scarlet’s Playground (Commerce)
- Booth Park (Birmingham)
- Merriman Hallow (Westland)
- Summit Gardens (Howell)
- Spencer Park (Rochester)
FUN FAMILY NATURE TRAILS
- Cranbrook Gardens (Bloomfield Hills)
- Leslie Nature Center (Ann Arbor)
- Holly Recreation Area (Holly)
- Howell Nature Center (Howell)
- International Wildlife Refuge (Trenton)
- Urban Air Adventure Park (Sterling Heights)
- Rev’d Up Fun (Woodhaven)
- Escape (Troy)
- DEFY Detroit (Commerce)
- Legacy 925 (Oxford)
Find more family events on our Event Calendar!
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..