Get ready for football and FREE family fun at Ford Field on Saturday, August 7th all is for football during…
The days may all be a blur but the weekends are a time to refresh. Save time scrolling and check out this list of fun family activities you can do this weekend.
You can also celebrate Christmas In July with outdoor movies, Frankenmuth fun and Santa’s Reindeer!
There’s an new all-inclusive playground in Shelby Township and it joins a list of great places where ALL kids can play!
The Olympics have started in Tokyo and if you have aspiring Olympians at home, get tickets to Gold Over America Tour coming to the LCA in October. You can celebrate at home with these 10 Easy Olympic Activities and Games.
Check out the other Kids Shows Coming To Metro Detroit.
Take a trip to A2, check out our list of 20 Things To Do With Kids In Ann Arbor and take a peak at the $250,000 Natural Playscape coming to the Leslie Nature & Science Center.
Summer days are going quickly, make the most of the warm weather and check out our 2021 Guide To Splash Pads, Pools + Beaches in Metro Detroit.
Here are more ideas for the weekend!
SAY HI TO ANIMALS
- Detroit Zoo (Royal Oak)
- Wolcott Farm Center (Ray)
- Kensington Farm Center (Milford)
- Domino Farms (Ann Arbor)
- SEALIFE Michigan (Auburn Hills)
VISIT THE PLAYGROUND
- Carpenter Lake Nature Preserve (Southfield)
- Beverly Park (Beverly Hills)
- Scarlet’s Playground (Commerce)
- Booth Park (Birmingham)
- Merriman Hallow (Westland)
- Summit Gardens (Howell)
- Spencer Park (Rochester)
FUN FAMILY NATURE TRAILS
- Cranbrook Gardens (Bloomfield Hills)
- Leslie Nature Center (Ann Arbor)
- Holly Recreation Area (Holly)
- Howell Nature Center (Howell)
- International Wildlife Refuge (Trenton)
- Urban Air Adventure Park (Sterling Heights)
- Rev’d Up Fun (Woodhaven)
- Escape (Troy)
- DEFY Detroit (Commerce)
- Legacy 925 (Oxford)
Find more family events on our Event Calendar!
Photo credit: Source
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..