Get ready for football and FREE family fun at Ford Field on Saturday, August 7th all is for football during…
The days may all be a blur but the weekends are a time to refresh. Save time scrolling and check out this list of fun family activities you can do this weekend.
It’s a BIG festival weekend! From the water circus to county fair here’s a list of 5 festival this weekend, get more details here.
- Water Circus: Gold Unit (Ann Arbor)
- Oakland County Fair (Davisburg)
- Summerfest (Taylor)
- Art In The Park (Plymouth)
- Blake’s Lavender Market (Armada)
If you want fireworks, the St. Clair Shores Fireworks Extravaganza is Friday night.
All aboard! Take a trip to Impressions 5 in Lansing to check out the NEW interactive Thomas & Friends: Explore the Rails exhibit.
If you follow us on social you may have seen the playground request for a Mommy-Me swing in Royal Oak and we found on at Whittier Park. #MomLife feature Laura is checking out ALL the playgrounds in RO and we all agree Sullivan Park gets a 5 out of 5.
Speaking of Mommy + Me, if you need a little pampering and quality time – here are 5 Fun Activities To Do In Metro Detroit.
Soak up the sun at Lakeshore Park in Novi, the beach is open and the brand new playground is awesome too!
Need more water adventures? Head to Rolling Hills Waterpark for water slides, a lazy river, wave pool and massive splash pad.
Another pool option is Clement Circle, Sheldon or Botsford pools in Livonia. Here are 8 Reasons To Visit Livonia This Summer.
Cool down with ice cream at the brand new downtown ice cream parlor, Milk & Froth.
Stay up late and enjoy a movie on the big screen:
- Tom & Jerry @ New Center Park, Detroit (Friday)
- Movies at the Beach @ Lake Callis Recreation, Davison (Friday)
- Sonic @ Riverside Park, Auburn Hills (Saturday)
- Raya and the Last Dragon @ Garden City Park (Saturday)
Make a splash this weekend at one of the NEW splash pads – Check out our 2021 Guide To Splash Pads, Pools + Beaches in Metro Detroit.
Here are more ideas for the weekend!
SAY HI TO ANIMALS
- Detroit Zoo (Royal Oak)
- Wolcott Farm Center (Ray)
- Kensington Farm Center (Milford)
- Domino Farms (Ann Arbor)
- SEALIFE Michigan (Auburn Hills)
VISIT THE PLAYGROUND
- Carpenter Lake Nature Preserve (Southfield)
- Beverly Park (Beverly Hills)
- Scarlet’s Playground (Commerce)
- Booth Park (Birmingham)
- Merriman Hallow (Westland)
- Summit Gardens (Howell)
- Spencer Park (Rochester)
FUN FAMILY NATURE TRAILS
- Cranbrook Gardens (Bloomfield Hills)
- Leslie Nature Center (Ann Arbor)
- Holly Recreation Area (Holly)
- Howell Nature Center (Howell)
- International Wildlife Refuge (Trenton)
- Urban Air Adventure Park (Sterling Heights)
- Rev’d Up Fun (Woodhaven)
- Escape (Troy)
- DEFY Detroit (Commerce)
- Legacy 925 (Oxford)
Find more family events on our Event Calendar!
Photo credit: Source
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..