The days may all be a blur but the weekends are a time to refresh. Save time scrolling and check…
The days may all be a blur but the weekends are a time to refresh. Save time scrolling and check out this list of fun family activities you can do this weekend.
Learn about nature at Morning Munchkins at Red Oaks Nature Center, Academic Adventure at DNR Outdoor Adventure Center, Story Time with Animals at Sterling Heights Nature Center and Natural Play at West Bloomfield Recreation Center.
Tree lighting ceremonies are just a couple weeks away and on Saturday, kids can decorate bulbs that will be used on Detroit’s Children’s Tree.
Need more reasons to go downtown? This week’s #MomLife feature Lauren recommends the Detroit Institute of Arts and Eastern Market (so do we!).
National STEM Day is Monday! Celebrate this weekend at one of these metro Detroit favorites and enter to win a FREE Family Membership to the Ann Arbor Hands-On Museum.
Take some ‘Mom-Time’ and learn about Michigan State University’s Broad College Executive MBA Program at a free in-person overview session.
Here are more ideas for the weekend!
VISIT THE PLAYGROUND
- Innovation Hills (Rochester Hills)
- Gallup Park (Ann Arbor)
- Normandy Oaks (Royal Oak)
- Lakeshore Park (Novi)
- McClumpha Park (Plymouth)
- Kiwanis Park (Southgate)
SAY HI TO ANIMALS
- Detroit Zoo (Royal Oak)
- Wolcott Farm Center (Ray)
- Kensington Farm Center (Milford)
- Domino Farms (Ann Arbor)
- SEALIFE Michigan (Auburn Hills)
FUN FAMILY NATURE TRAILS
- Cranbrook Gardens (Bloomfield Hills)
- Leslie Nature Center (Ann Arbor)
- Holly Recreation Area (Holly)
- Howell Nature Center (Howell)
- International Wildlife Refuge (Trenton)
- Kidcadia Play Cafe (Dearborn)
- Urban Air Adventure Park (Sterling Heights)
- Rev’d Up Fun (Woodhaven)
- Stemville (Northville)
- Yoyo’s Fun Center (Westland)
- Dinoland (Dearborn Heights)
- Rochester Play (Rochester)
Find more family events on our Event Calendar!
Photo credit: Glenlore Trails
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..