The days may all be a blur but the weekends are a time to refresh. Save time scrolling and check…
The days may all be a blur but the weekends are a time to refresh. Save time scrolling and check out this list of fun family activities you can do this weekend.
In case you missed out big announcement, LittleGuide Detroit now has a MAGAZINE! Check it out here.
Thanksgiving is over and it’s Santa season! Join Santa for his annual walk through downtown Birmingham and enjoy a meet and greet at his house in Shain Park.
Find other parades here:
- Grosse Pointe Santa Claus Parade (Friday)
- Fantasy of Lights @ Downtown Howell (Friday)
- Milford Christmas Parade (Saturday)
- Garden City Santaland Parade (Saturday)
There’s LOTS to do in downtown Detroit! Here are 10 activities to try this holiday season.
Looking for a new family tradition? Here are some ideas including Kerry’s personal favorite is finding a tree at Blake’s.
Let the grandparents take the kids for a bit and suggest they check out Dearborn’s Festival of Trees – it’s one LG Grandma’s annual favorite.
Chanukah starts this weekend, here are local events for your family to celebrate the Festival of Lights.
Here are more ideas for the weekend!
- Wayne County Lightfest @ Hines Drive, Westland
- Gift of Lights @ Indian Creek Zoo, Lambertville
- Holiday Stroll @ Canterbury Village
- Starry Lights @ The Ford House, Grosse Pointe Shores
- Glenlore Trails: Aurora (Friday – Sunday)
- Winter Wonder Lights @ Meadow Brook Hall, Rochester
- Magic of Lights @ DTE Energy Music Theatre, Clarkston
- Wild Lights @ Detroit Zoo, Royal Oak
VISIT THE PLAYGROUND
- Innovation Hills (Rochester Hills)
- Gallup Park (Ann Arbor)
- Normandy Oaks (Royal Oak)
- Lakeshore Park (Novi)
- McClumpha Park (Plymouth)
- Kiwanis Park (Southgate)
SAY HI TO ANIMALS
- Detroit Zoo (Royal Oak)
- Wolcott Farm Center (Ray)
- Kensington Farm Center (Milford)
- Domino Farms (Ann Arbor)
- SEALIFE Michigan (Auburn Hills)
- Kidcadia Play Cafe (Dearborn)
- Urban Air Adventure Park (Sterling Heights)
- Rev’d Up Fun (Woodhaven)
- Stemville (Northville)
- Yoyo’s Fun Center (Westland)
- Dinoland (Dearborn Heights)
- Rochester Play (Rochester)
Find more family events on our Event Calendar!
Photo credit: Wild Lights – Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..