Dining with kids is a lot of work and we want to make it (a little) easier. Here’s our list…
The days may all be a blur, but we can still get excited for the weekend. After a long week at home, spend time outside and take in some fresh air. And if you need some inspiration for things to do with your kids, here are 10 things you CAN do this weekend.
Troy Gymnastics has a new Munchkin Ropes Course and it is topping our 2021 to-do list!
Have an outdoor adventure at the Leslie Science & Nature Center, they are renting ($3 suggested donation) explorer kits this month to help you have fun in nature.
There’s lots of outdoor fun to be had in Ann Abor – check out these 7 kid-friendly outdoor activities in A2.
These are hard times. To help families, the Detroit Riverfront is hosting a FREE Fireside Youth Mediation Workshop at Valade Park on Saturday.
Winter Park is back at Bower Farms. The winter festivities begin Friday and return every weekend this month!
Tiny Tots at the DSO is one of our favorite activities and we’ve been missing it the past year. If you miss it too, check out the Family Film Favorites virtual event on Saturday.
If you feel better at home, enter to win a TinkerTots Box subscription and have fun crafts and activities delivered to your door.
It’s the final weekend for Glenlore Trails: Aurora and if you haven’t checked it out, you’ll want to!
Here are more ideas for the weekend!
FUN FAMILY NATURE TRAILS
- Leslie Nature Center (Ann Arbor)
- Cranbrook Gardens (Bloomfield Hills)
- Holly Recreation Area (Holly)
- Howell Nature Center (Howell)
- International Wildlife Refuge (Trenton)
SAY HI TO ANIMALS
- Detroit Zoo (Royal Oak)
- Wolcott Farm Center (Ray)
- Kensington Farm Center (Milford)
- Domino Farms (Ann Arbor)
- SEALIFE Michigan (Auburn Hills)
VISIT THE PLAYGROUND
- Beverly Park (Beverly Hills)
- Scarlet’s Playground (Commerce)
- Booth Park (Birmingham)
- Merriman Hallow (Westland)
- Summit Gardens (Howell)
- Spencer Park (Rochester)
PLAN A FAMILY FIELD TRIP
- Michigan Science Center (Detroit)
- Cranbrook Institute of Science (Bloomfield Hills)
- Detroit Institute of Arts (Detroit)
- Charles H Wright Museum of African American History (Detroit)
- Cranbrook Art Museum (Bloomfield Hills)
Need a night off this weekend? Make it a pizza night and enter to win FREE pizza for a year from Hungry Howie’s for you AND a friend from LittleGuide Detroit!
Photo credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..