Stage sensation, Disney's The Lion King is coming to Broadway in Detroit and you don't want to wait to get…
The days may all be a blur but the weekends are a time to refresh. Save time scrolling and check out this list of fun family activities you can do this weekend.
It’s October! Here are the top things to do this month.
The month starts with National Fire Prevention Week. Stop by a local fire station’s open house, bring treats to your local first responders or pay a visit to the Michigan Firehouse Museum. Check out our full list of events and ideas.
It’s the FREE first Friday at the Cranbrook Institute of Science, pre-register and plan a visit to the museum.
Surprise your little gamer with a trip to an Esports lounge or sign them up for The YMCA’s eSport league!
Weekend Halloween Events:
- Outdoor Movie Night – Coco @ Knight Amphitheater (Auburn Hills)
- Bostick Family’s Halloween Light Show (Garden City)
- Pumpkin Palooza (Dundee)
- Howling Halloween @ Indian Creek Zoo (Lambertville)
- Halloween Ghosts & Goodies @ Crossroads Village (Flint)
Here are more ideas for the weekend!
SAY HI TO ANIMALS
- Detroit Zoo (Royal Oak)
- Wolcott Farm Center (Ray)
- Kensington Farm Center (Milford)
- Domino Farms (Ann Arbor)
- SEALIFE Michigan (Auburn Hills)
VISIT THE PLAYGROUND
- Carpenter Lake Nature Preserve (Southfield)
- Beverly Park (Beverly Hills)
- Scarlet’s Playground (Commerce)
- Booth Park (Birmingham)
- Merriman Hallow (Westland)
- Summit Gardens (Howell)
- Spencer Park (Rochester)
FUN FAMILY NATURE TRAILS
- Cranbrook Gardens (Bloomfield Hills)
- Leslie Nature Center (Ann Arbor)
- Holly Recreation Area (Holly)
- Howell Nature Center (Howell)
- International Wildlife Refuge (Trenton)
- Urban Air Adventure Park (Sterling Heights)
- Rev’d Up Fun (Woodhaven)
- Escape (Troy)
- DEFY Detroit (Commerce)
- Legacy 925 (Oxford)
Find more family events on our Event Calendar!
Photo credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..