Chicago turns into a winter wonderland during the holidays - from the world-famous Christkindlmarket to the Macy’s State Street Holiday…
The days may all be a blur but the weekends are a time to refresh. Save time scrolling and check out this list of fun family activities you can do this weekend.
Motor City Comic Con is at the Suburban Collection Showplace Friday through Sunday.
The fairies have returned to Belle Isle! Go on a fairy scavenger hunt, explore FREE museums and let the kids run around the playground.
Stay close to home and check out fun holiday décor on display around town.
Get lost in fall fun and make your way through a corn maze this weekend.
Halloween is a couple weeks away but the trick or treat events start now! Here’s your guide to what’s happening this weekend and check out our complete guide to Halloween Events In Metro Detroit.
Looking for a new bedtime book? Here are 100 children books that our #MomLife features have recommended.
The Ford House has announced a NEW holiday event families will love this winter and on Sunday you can enjoy a fall favorite – pumpkin painting on the estate.
Here are more ideas for the weekend!
SAY HI TO ANIMALS
- Detroit Zoo (Royal Oak)
- Wolcott Farm Center (Ray)
- Kensington Farm Center (Milford)
- Domino Farms (Ann Arbor)
- SEALIFE Michigan (Auburn Hills)
VISIT THE PLAYGROUND
- Carpenter Lake Nature Preserve (Southfield)
- Beverly Park (Beverly Hills)
- Scarlet’s Playground (Commerce)
- Booth Park (Birmingham)
- Merriman Hallow (Westland)
- Summit Gardens (Howell)
- Spencer Park (Rochester)
FUN FAMILY NATURE TRAILS
- Cranbrook Gardens (Bloomfield Hills)
- Leslie Nature Center (Ann Arbor)
- Holly Recreation Area (Holly)
- Howell Nature Center (Howell)
- International Wildlife Refuge (Trenton)
- Kidcadia Play Cafe (Dearborn)
- Urban Air Adventure Park (Sterling Heights)
- Rev’d Up Fun (Woodhaven)
- Escape (Troy)
- DEFY Detroit (Commerce)
- Legacy 925 (Oxford)
Find more family events on our Event Calendar!
Photo credit: Glenlore Trails
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..