If you're looking for a day full of family fun head to the Pointes. Have a picture perfect afternoon at…
The days may all be a blur but the weekends are a time to refresh. Save time scrolling and check out this list of fun family activities you can do this weekend.
Spring Break has officially begun!
- If you need ideas for local activities here’s what’s happening in metro Detroit
- If you’re road trip ready, here are the best places to go in Michigan
- If you need a last minute child care plan – here are spring break camp options
The sun is out, weather is warmer – here are 7 Spring Activities for Family Fun in Metro Detroit.
Easter is around the corner and you can start celebrating this weekend with the Bunny Brunch in Utica. You can also start shopping for Easter basket goodies at these local shops. Enter to win tickets to Canterbury Village’s Eggstravaganza next month!
All aboard! Bring your train lovers to the Great Train Show at Suburban Collection Showplace Saturday or Sunday. Kids get free admission!
This week’s #MomLife feature is Cool Moms Club founders Chelsea and Ambur and they agree that Macomb is the place to be. Visit animals and play at Wolcott Mill Farm Center and then enjoy family dinner at Blake Farms!
Bring your Teddies to the Toledo Zoo for a Stuffed Animal Check-up on Saturday. Visit with other wild animals and critters at the Leslie Nature Center’s Open House or Howell Nature Center any day.
Lowe’s is hosting FREE DIY workshops and registration opens on April 1st.
FoolMoon is back in Ann Arbor next month and you can get to work on your luminaries and puppets at the FREE workshops hosted by the Ann Arbor Library.
It’s the final weekend for maple sugaring event! Plan your trip to a local farm or nature center.
Summer will be here before we know it, start making plans for camp with LittleGuide Detroit’s CAMP Magazine! Find direct links, prices and schedules for over 100 camps across southeast Michigan.
Here are more ideas for the weekend!
CHECK OUT A NEW LIBRARY
VISIT THE PLAYGROUND
- Lower Huron Metropark (Belleville)
- Innovation Hills (Rochester Hills)
- Gallup Park (Ann Arbor)
- Normandy Oaks (Royal Oak)
- Lakeshore Park (Novi)
- McClumpha Park (Plymouth)
- Kiwanis Park (Southgate)
SAY HI TO ANIMALS
- Toledo Zoo (Toledo)
- Wolcott Farm Center (Ray)
- Kensington Farm Center (Milford)
- Domino Farms (Ann Arbor)
- Detroit Zoo (Royal Oak)
- SEALIFE Michigan (Auburn Hills)
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center (Auburn Hills)
- Kidcadia Play Cafe (Dearborn)
- Urban Air Adventure Park (Sterling Heights)
- Rev’d Up Fun (Woodhaven)
- Stemville (Northville)
- Yoyo’s Fun Center (Westland)
- Rochester Play (Rochester)
Find more family events on our Event Calendar!
Photo: WMU Dinosaur Park
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..