Looking for daily inspiration and ideas for things to do with kids this week? From at-home family fun, to winter…
The days may all be a blur, but we can still get excited for the weekend. After a long week at home, spend time outside and take in some fresh air. And if you need some inspiration for things to do with your kids, here are 10 things you CAN still do this weekend.
- Start a COVID-19 Time Capsule.
- Get creative for Earth Day (Wednesday) and make some crafts. Here are some ideas.
- Rent the newly released Trolls World Tour and make Trolls Mix for the movie.
- Color prints of the Detroit Riverfront and make a visit too.
- Cuddle up and listen to a kid-friendly podcast.
- Buy stamps and send greetings to friends and family.
- Hygge up your home.
- Go on a Virtual Dinosaur Family Yoga Adventure with Born Yoga.
- Play Scrabble. If your kids aren’t old enough to spell, have them tell you letter and create words (I have my son then practice writing the words under my example on a dry erase board).
- Refresh for the week ahead with a Spa Day at home. Here are some easy activities to help you relax.
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..