Halloween season is here and it's time to put on some costumes and have some fun! Here are the Halloween…
If you’re looking FREE family fun for Halloween head to your local YMCA for an afternoon of crafts, games and trick or treating! These public events are open to everyone – no membership required.
HAY is much more than a friendly hello; it is Halloween At the YMCA. HAY 2021 will provide fun safe outdoor activities for children at our YMCAs throughout metropolitan Detroit. Children will enjoy healthy treats, scavenger hunts, crafts and so much more.
Friday, October 22nd
- Birmingham Family YMCA (5pm to 8pm) // Truck or Treat, stories and pumpkin decorating
- Farmington Family YMCA (5:30pm to 7pm) // Trunk or Treat
- South Oakland Family YMCA (4:30pm to 7:30pm) // Trunk or Treat
Saturday, October 23rd
- Boll Family YMCA (5pm to 8pm) // Kids DJ, scavenger hunt, crafts, games and treats
- Carls Family YMCA (6pm to 8pm) // Treats, hiking, pumpkin hunt, outdoor movies and s’mores
- Macomb Family YMCA (12pm to 2pm) // Cider and donuts, pumpkin decorating, games and crafts
- Downriver Family YMCA (12pm to 2pm) // Crafts, games and treat
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..