If you haven’t been to a Detroit City Football Club (DCFC) match yet, it’s a must-add to the list! There’s singing in the crowds, fast action on the field and plenty of food (and drinks) for everyone’s palate in the food truck area. As our only local professional soccer team, their home games are hosted in the heart of Hamtramck, at Keyworth Stadium, and their colors are maroon and gold – so check out the list of games below and get ready to cheer for Le Rouge!
Click on the links below to order tickets online and get the LittleGuide discount. Tickets range from $8 to $12 and kids 5 and under are free!
Detroit City Football Club 2018 Home Games
Keyworth Stadium // 3201 Roosevelt St., Hamtramck, MI 48212
- DCFC v Western Michigan: Saturday, April 14 @ 7:30pm
- DCFC v Chattanooga FC: Saturday, April 28 @ 7:30pm
- DCFC v Harpos FC: Saturday, May 5 @ 7:30pm
- DCFC v FC St. Pauli: Saturday,May 19 @ 6:00pm
- DCFC v FC Columbus: Friday, May 25 @ 7:30pm
- DCFC v FC Indiana: Friday, June 1 @ 7:30pm
- DCFC v AFC Ann Arbor: Sunday, June 10 @ 5:00pm
- DCFC v Grand Rapids FC: Sunday, June 17 @ 5:00pm
- DCFC v Kalamazoo FC: Sunday, June 23@ 7:30pm
- DCFC v Milwaukee Torrent: Sunday, July 1 @ 7:30pm
- DCFC v Club Necaxa: Tuesday, July 10 @ 7:30pm
- DCFC v Windsor TFC: Tuesday, July 24 @ 7:30pm
Detroit City Football Club loves all its fans – especially its littlest ones. Children ages 2 – 12 can join the Rouge Rascals and get DCFC gear, discounts, special invitations to exclusive events.
Photo credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..