It's a new world and esports are a popular pastime for kids and adults. Join a league, plan a party…
Lily Pad Springs in West Bloomfield is Michigan’s largest splash pad with over 5500 square feet of splashing and sliding fun. There’s over 50 play features, 4 water slides, and a giant splash bucket that dumps 55 gallons of water!
- Tables, benches and shaded spots are available throughout the splash pad area. There is a grassy field outside of the splash area with vending machines, restrooms, public lockers, and a changing area.
- ADA and Universally Accessible
- Perfect for all ages with smaller sprinklers, slides and water tables for little kids. For bigger kids there are two large slides, a 2400 sq. ft. climbing structure and many large spray features.
- No lifeguards are on duty and a parent must actively be supervising all children under age 8.
- Cost is $4/resident, $6/non-resident per session. Any person 6 months and older entering the splash pad must purchase a ticket.
- Choose between sessions 11am-1pm (pre-sale tickets available to West Bloomfield residents only), 1:30pm-3:30pm, or 4pm-6pm
- Presale tickets can be purchased online and available until noon the day before your planned visit. Pre-reservations are encouraged as space is limited each day. On-site tickets are available if space exists.
Hours: Open 7 days/week, Memorial Day Weekend – Labor Day
Address: 6200 Farmington Road, West Bloomfield, MI 48322
GIVEAWAY: Family Day Pass to Lily Pad SpringsEnter to win a family day pass to West Bloomfield Parks' brand new Lily Pad Springs.
About Ashley Hubbbard-Porter
Ashley Porter is a Chicago native who now calls Birmingham home. Ashley and her husband Mike and son Jake love attending local festivals, exploring Detroit’s diverse food scene, and venturing outside of Metro Detroit to enjoy the natural beauty of Michigan. With a background in Early Childhood Education, Ashley loves connecting with and supporting families in her community, which is why she is so excited to be a part of LittleGuide Detroit.