Hop in your vehicle and head to Auburn Hills, because Peppa Pig World of Play is now open at Great Lakes Crossing!
Peppa, George and all her friends have found a new home in Michigan and the indoor attraction is the pefect place to spend a day. Get ready to have some fun, as the new amusement center features 14 playscapes that allow kids to step into the show and play like their favorite characters. A few of our favorite areas are:
- Peppa’s Family House: Play inside the iconic living room and kitchen, have a conversation with a talking Polly Parrot and a photo opportunity with Daddy Pig
- Supermarket: Have fun grocery shopping and helping Miss Rabbit on the cash register at the local supermarket where they can find items from Peppa’s family shopping list
- Zoe Zebra and Daddy Dog at the Garage: Help Mr. Zebra deliver the mail and repair a truck at Grandpa Dog’s Garage
- Madame Gazelle’s School Bus: Climb aboard Madam Gazelle’s school bus and sing along with Peppa and her friends on an exciting trip to the theatre
- Rebecca Rabbit’s Underground Adventure: Crawl through tunnels, explore bedrooms and slide into a big muddy puddle in the Rabbit family’s underground burrow
- Sensory Garden: Stop by the interactive sensory garden featuring a duck pond, hen house, Grandpa Pig’s train and more!
In addition to free play area, Peppa Pig World of Play also features a cinema to enjoy episode screenings, a dedicated Peppa Pig gift shop, story times and arts and craft sessions, alongside facilities for families to eat, relax and play. It also includes space to host birthday parties!
Admission is $20 for children and $5 or $10 for adults, depending on time of year.
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..