Summer will be here before we know it and if you're making plans for camp, here are S.T.E.A.M. themed camps…
Soak up the sun, listen to good books and get up to dance at a local story time session! Here are outdoor story times in metro Detroit.
Head to Gabriel Richard Park for music, storytelling and story time, in person and projected on a large screen. Attendees also receive free snacks and a book. Pre-registration is required.
- Thursdays & Fridays at 10am and 11:30am
From the Splash Pad to downtown Pavilion, find the Farmington librarians around town and have fun at story time.
- Splash Pad Story Time @ Heritage Park: Mondays at 10:30am
- C.A.R.E.S. Story Time @ Library 10:30am
- Pavillion Story Time @ Riley Park 11am
Head to the Livonia Libraries for outdoor stories, songs and more.
- Wednesdays @ Civic Center at 10am AND 6pm
- Fridays @ Civic Center at 10am
- Wednesdays @ Sandberg Branch at 10:30am
Children will have fun while learning about a unique farm topic each week through stories, songs, and sensory play. Special animal guests may also visit us at the end of StoryTime.
- Wednesdays & Thursday at 11am
While we wait for the NEW outdoor expansion at the library, you can enjoy the greenspace there is now for weekly story time.
- Baby/Toddler Story Time Mondays @ 10:30am
- Outdoor Story Time Tuesdays at 10:30am
Meet librarian Shari Fesko under the Peacock on the front lawn of the library for Storytime Al Fresco!
- Wednesdays at 2pm
Photo credit: Source
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..