Aqua-Tots Swim School is expanding its Michigan footprint and opening its 9th metro Detroit location in Berkley this fall. …
Kids are expensive…and messy, so when you can avoid it, there’s no need to pay full price for clothes that will only last a few months. Whether you’re looking to buy or sell, here’s a list of our favorite children’s consignment shops in metro Detroit.
Check out Three Peas and use promo code LITTLEGUIDE for 20% off site wide, no exclusions!
- Stork Collection (Farmington Hills)
- Unicorns & Dinosaurs Boutique & Resale (Fenton)
- Baby Baby Plus More (Northville)
- Noni’s Kids Cupboard (Riverview)
- The Funky Frog (Rochester)
- Regeneration (Royal Oak)
- Second Glance Resale (St. Clair Shores/Eastpointe/Grosse Pointe Woods)
- Children’s Orchard (Sterling Heights + Brownstown)
- Rugrat Resale (White Lake)
Looking for more options? I’m a frequent visitor to my local Salvation Army Thrift Store and there are more than two dozen in metro Detroit. There are also several Good Will and Once Upon a Child locations in the area. You can also shop online at Kidizen and thredUP. Used items are good for your wallet AND for the planet! If you haven’t been second-hand shopping yet, it’s worth a try.
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..