Located in the center of Oakland County, Waterford, Michigan is the home of 34 named lakes. A fantastic place to…
Enjoy every minute of summer fun – from splashing during the days, to outdoor movies at night! Pack up the blankets, enjoy complimentary Poppin Top Hat popcorn, and make the days last longer with a FREE movie night at New Center Park in Detroit!
New Center Park, located across the street from the Fisher Building on Grand Boulevard is the perfect place for outdoor entertainment. This summer, the popular movie series is back with limited capacity (so arrive early) with a line-up of family films on Friday and date night options on Wednesdays. Take the kids out for a special night on the town, surrounded by the stars and tall buildings, watching their favorite characters on screen with their favorite people beside them. Don’t worry, restrooms and plenty of easy access street parking are available.
2021 Friday Night Schedule: Doors open at 8pm and movies begin at dusk
- June 4 – Trolls World Tour (2020) 91 minutes / PG
- June 11 – Toy Story 4 (2019) 100 minutes / G
- June 18 – Sonic the Hedgehog (2020) 99 minutes / PG
- June 25 – Soul (2020) 90 minutes / PG
- July 2 – Croods: A New Age (2020) 95 minutes / PG
- July 9 – Tom & Jerry (2021) 101 minutes / PG
- July 16 – Onward (2020) 102 minutes / PG
- July 23 – Pokémon Detective Pikachu (2019) 104 minutes / PG
- July 30 – Raya and the Last Dragon (2021) 114 minutes / PG
- August 6 – Spies In Disguise (2019) 102 minutes / PG
- August 13 – Avengers : Endgame (2019) 181 minutes / PG-13
- August 20 – Aladdin (2019) 128 minutes / PG
- August 27 – Jumaniji: The Next Level (2019) 123 minutes / PG-13
New Center Park // 2998 W. Grand Boulevard, Detroit, 48202
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..