These are trying times and Troy Gymnastics wants to help. The popular play place just launched a Virtual Learning Support…
When your kids don’t have school, but you have to work – summer camps become a necessity! From sleep away camps, to specialty camps (sports, music, dance, theatre, etc.), here are the top summer camps for kid’s throughout Metro Detroit and Michigan.
Summer Camp Guides
- Summer Camps In Metro Detroit
- Specialty Camps In Metro Detroit
- 20 Sleep Away Camps Your Kids Will Love In Michigan
If you need help deciding what kind of camp is best for your family, check out these articles from LittleGuide contributors.
- 4 Tips To Picking The Best Summer Camp For Kids
- 10 Things All Parents Should Know About Sleepaway Camp
- 4 Benefits of Nature Summer Camp
Photo credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..