The days may all be a blur but the weekends are a time to refresh. Save time scrolling and check…
The City of Livonia is upgrading the popular Bicentennial Park and opening Ben Celani Play Area in fall 2022.
The new Ben Celani Play Area is a million dollar park improvement that will have something for all ages. The playground will be all-inclusive with a wheelchair accessible playground swing and zipline. Little kids will especially love the firetruck and house climber. Parents AND grandparents can have fun in the 2,000 sq ft fitness area. Pack a picnic next year and enjoy snack time or lunch under the new pavilion in 2023. Bicentennial Park also features soccer fields, tennis courts, baseball diamonds, walking trails and a dog park.
The latest playground upgrade is a only one of a dozen amazing neighborhood parks and playgrounds in Livonia. Here are a few other playgrounds you’ll want to visit.
- Rotary Park // Livonia’s flagship, universal playground
- Greenwood Park // Park rangers and firefighter favorites
- Mies Park // Popular shaded park
- Beverly Park // Enclosed playground, great for climbers
- Dooley Park // Favorite of little dinosaur lovers
- Country Homes Park // New treetop themed playground
- Castle Gardens Park // Modern playground for climbers
Bicentennial Park // 36000 West Seven Mile Rd
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..