Call up your mom friends and schedule a play date at Tiny Town Play Lounge, where the kids can have fun in a safe environment while you sit back, relax and enjoy.
Tiny Town Play Lounge is the perfect indoor space for kids to play, learn and party! Kids can run a restaurant, build in the construction zone, play house and more in the designated ‘tiny buildings’, or burn off some extra energy on the trampoline, in the ball pit or with other toys in the open play area. Meanwhile, parents or caregivers can chose to join in on the fun or sit on the sidelines and enjoy a cup of coffee while their little ones play.
During the chilly winter months Tiny Town is a great place to go to escape cabin fever. Your kids will discover new toys and make new friends – just fair warning, the only hard part is getting them to leave!
What You Need:
- Socks – To keep the germs at the door, Tiny Town is a shoe-free area. If you forget socks you can buy them for $3 a pair.
Start Making Plans
- Address: 15444 N. Haggerty Rd, Northville MI
- Ages: 0 to 6
- Cost: $9 for kids 1 year and older; $5 for kids 0 to 11 months. Kids 0 to 5 months free with a paid sibling.
- Monthly Membership: $50 – 1 child; $80 – 2 children and $100 – 3 or more.
- Parking: Located in a strip mall on the corner of Haggerty and 5 Mile, it’s easy to find parking in front of the building.
- Time: Monday to Saturday 9:30am to 5pm. Sundays are available for private parties.
- Where to eat: Tiny Town has a cafe featuring kid-friendly foods, including gluten-free and vegan options. Plus plenty of coffee for mom and dad!
Drop-In For a Class
Tuesdays @ 1pm – $15 member/$18 non-member
Children will explore the wonderful world of art and get creative! We will use a variety of different art materials including paint, markers, brushes, and different textures. Aprons will be provided, but be sure to dress in your paint clothes! All classes include open play! Ages: 2-6 years old.
Story Time/ Craft Studio
Thursdays @ 2pm – $15 member/$18 non-member
Every week we will be exploring a different story. After story time, children and their caregivers will create a craft based on the story. Introduce your child to the wonderful world of books and allow them to unleash their creativity through a take-home art project, all while mingling with their peers and becoming introduced to a classroom experience. All classes include open play! Ages: 2-6 years old.
Mondays @ 10am – $15 member/$18 non-member
Caregivers and their children are welcome to sing, dance, learn, and play! Children will practice listening skills through playful music activities using instruments, dance, and song. They will also be able to express themselves through singing and playing musical instruments! Pre-registration is required to reserve your spot. All classes include open play! Ages: 0-2 years old.
Enter to win a 1 month membership to Tiny Town Lounge for your child.
Have questions? Send me an email at email@example.com
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..