School is out and pizza night is ON - Hungry Howie's is celebrating a successful school year by giving kids…
Cold weather is coming and indoor play outside of the house will be essential for parents and kids this winter. We went to Stemville in Northville and we’ll definitely be back.
When you walk into Stemville you’ll immediately notice two things: colorful, engaging toys for kids and serene, relaxing space for parents. Getting out of the house with kids is stressful; therefore the calming instrumental version of popular hits and a coffee bar is a reward onto itself. Lego blocks, robots, magnet tiles and more, there are plenty of activities to keep toddlers and bigger kids busy – including a monthly STEM Patch activity.
The weekday afternoon visit was perfect for us and not to crowded allowing Lucas time and space to race from one activity to another. If you have older kids (ages 7+) Stemville offers an after-school program from 3:30pm to 5:30pm for only $30 per session (and if you sign up for a recurring Stemville membership two sessions are included).
Check out Stemville with your littles and enter to win a 3 month family membership!
GIVEAWAY: 3 Month Membership to StemvilleEnter to win a 3 month family membership to Stemville in Northville.
Start Making Plans
- Address: 141 N Center St, Suite 201, Northville, MI 48167
- Ages: 1 to 12
- Cost: $20 for child (age 2+) and parent
- Monthly Membership: $49.99 one time monthly membership or $39.99 for recurring (discounts available for additional kids)
- Parking: There is free street parking on N. Center Street and a free parking lot on N. Center and Dunlap (across the street)
- Time: Monday to Saturday 9am to 6pm. Sundays are available for private parties.
- Special note: Stemville is located on the second floor of its building. You can leave strollers in the entry, carry them upstairs OR use the most unique elevator you’ll ever independently operate.
Have questions? Send me an email at email@example.com
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..