Looking for a place to go tubing? Plan a day trip or weekend getaway and have snowy hilltop fun with…
We LOVE books that our littles can relate to, so when we discovered Barbara Joosse’s Lulu & Rocky In Detroit we couldn’t wait to get our hands on it. The two cousins take a road trip to the Motor City to discover Detroit and visit our favorite landmarks along the way. Experience downtown like Lulu & Rocky or plan your own adventure in Detroit, take a picture on your trip and send it to us @littleguidedetroit (or upload it below) for a chance to win a copy of the book.
Grab a bite to eat
Enjoy brunch at a former firehouse, the beautiful (and family-friendly) Foundation Hotel, grab coneys at American and Lafayette and eat them in Campus Martius Park or go to Eastern Market to find farm fresh food to bring home for a meal.
See a show at the Fox Theatre (and enter to win FREE tickets)
- Baby Shark Live – Sunday, November 3
- Mystery Science Theater 3000 – Saturday, November 9
- Dr. Seuss’ How The Grinch Stole Christmas Musical – November 20-23
- Disney Jr. Holiday Party – Wednesday, November 27
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer – Sunday, December 1
Go to a game
Learn more about Detroit and visit a museum
- Detroit Institute of Arts
- Charles H. Wright Museum of African American History
- Motown Museum
- Ford Piquette Plant
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..