If a change of scenery and location is what you're family is looking for - but not too far away…
Get ready for family time at the farm. On Tuesdays in July, Zingerman’s Cornman Farms will host beautiful evening picnics with gourmet eats for everyone. Enter to win The Cotswolds Picnic for a Tuesday of your choice.
Nothing beats eating outside in the summer and Zingerman’s Cornman Farms is a picture perfect place for a special night out as a family. Order a meal in advance and enjoy time on the farm during their limited edition picnic series. Cornman’s is a historic venue and working farm in Dexter, Michigan. The 42 acre farm and its venues were restored from their 1834 foundations and it is part of the renown Zingerman’s Community of Businesses.
Summer Picnic Dates & Menus
- July 9 | 5:30-7:30pm
- July 16 | 5:30-7:30pm
- July 23 | 5:30-7:30pm
- July 30 | 5:30-7:30pm
The Somerset Picnic ($75, serves two)
- Breads, Meats & Cheeses: Baguette, Farmhouse Cracker, Honey Pepper Butter, Zingerman’s Creamery Cheese (Lincoln Log and Pimento Cheese), Sliced Hales Ham and Cornichons
- Salads: Coronation Chicken Salad, Spinach and Egg Salad and Warm Potato Salad
- Mains: Sausage Rolls
- Desserts: Fudge and Shortbread
The Cotswolds Picnic ($125, serves four)
- Breads, Meats & Cheeses: Baguette, Duo of Farmhouse Crackers, Honey Pepper Butter, Zingerman’s Creamery Cheese (Lincoln Log and Pimento Cheese), Sliced Hales Ham, Chicken Liver Pate, Cornichons, and Sweet and Spicy Cucumbers
- Sides & Salads: Coronation Chicken Salad, Spinach and Egg Salad, Warm Potato Salad and Pasta and Pesto Salad
- Mains: Sausage Rolls, Scotched Eggs and Farmhouse Pork Pie
- Desserts: Fudge, Shortbread and Basil Madeleines
Enter to win The Cotsworld Picnic and pick a day to visit Cornman’s Farm!
Photo credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..