The days may all be a blur but the weekends are a time to refresh. Save time scrolling and check…
There is lots to do at Wiard’s Country Fair, you can easily spend a day exploring and having fun with your family. Have fun and don’t leave without cider and donuts because they are really good.
- U-Pick: The apple crop was hurt due to frost but there were plenty of pumpkins in the field and wheel barrels to help you carry them.
- Corn Maze: Get lost in the corn maze, it’s a good one.
- ‘Haunted Hayride’: In the evening it’s a Haunted Thrill Park but during the day you can take a not scary but little spooky tractor ride through the orchard and along the haunted trail.
- Playgrounds: Let your kids run wild on the multiple play structures throughout the orchard. Each area has a unique theme including John Deere, pirate ship, fire station, castle and more! There’s also a Valley View Mountain Slide for little thrill seekers.
- Putt-Putt & Games: Play a casual (or competitive) game of mini golf and on the weekends bounce in inflatable play houses.
- Petting Farm + Pony Rides: Say hi to the goats and feed them too. On the weekends you can ride the ponies.
Wiard’s has done a great job with public health measures. There is hand sanitizer everywhere, social distance markers and shields dividing seats on tractor rides.
Wiard’s Country Farm // 5565, Merritt Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48197
Open Wednesday thru Sunday
- Hours: 11am to 5:30pm
- Admission: $15 weekdays and $20 weekends; 2 and under are free
GIVEAWAY: Family 4-Pack to Wiard's Country FairEnter to win 4 tickets to Wiard's Country Fair in Ypsilanti.
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..