Summer is here and so are festivals and fairs! Get ready for rides, live entertainment, an elephant ear or two…
If you haven’t been to a Detroit City Football Club (DCFC) match yet, it’s a must-add to the list! There’s singing in the crowds, fast action on the field and plenty of food (and drinks) for everyone’s palate in the food truck area. As our only local professional soccer team, their home games are hosted in the heart of Hamtramck, at Keyworth Stadium, and their colors are maroon and gold – so check out the list of games below and get ready to cheer for Le Rouge!
This season DCFC introduced a new Family Bundle. The family bundle includes four match tickets and four food and drink vouchers for $75. One lucky reader will win a bundle AND some team gear!
The 2020 season kicks-off on Saturday, March 21st @ 3pm. Indvidual tickets range from $8 to $20 and kids 5 and under are free!
Detroit City Football Club 2020 Home Games
Keyworth Stadium // 3201 Roosevelt St., Hamtramck, MI 48212
- DCFC v Oakland Roots: Saturday, March 21 @ 3pm
- DCFC v Michigan Stars FC: Saturday, March 28 @ 3pm
- DCFC v El Paso Locomotive FC: Wednesday, April 8 @ 7pm
- DCFC v Chattanooga FC: Saturday, April 11 @ 3pm
- DCFC v 1904 FC: Saturday, April 25 @ 3pm
- DCFC v Los Angeles Force: Saturday, Mary 16 @ 7:30pm
- DCFC v AFC Ann Arbor: Saturday, May 23 @ 7:30pm
- DCFC v Cal United Strickers: Saturday, May 30 @ 7:30pm
- DCFC v Detroit Sun: Saturday, June 6 @ 7:30pm
- DCFC v Stumptown Athletic: Saturday, June 13 @ 7:30pm
- DCFC v Ladies Steel City FC: Frirday, July 3 @ 7:30pm
Photo credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..