You know spring has arrived when Greenfield Village opens for the year. The historic village opens to the public on…
Brighten your littles day with a princess dance party, super hero training or special bedtime story. Laurel’s Princess Parties are bringing the magic to you during the COVID-19 crisis with FREE Facebook Live events.
- Monday @ 10:00 am: Art with Ana
- Tuesday @ 7:30 pm: Bedtime with Snow White
- Wednesday @ 10:00 am: Science Fun with Miss. Frizzle
- Wednesday @ 6:30 pm: Storytime with Rapunzel
- Thursday @ 7:30 pm: Bedtime with Evie
- Friday @ 10:00 am: Fun with Vanellope
In addition to the Facebook fun, you can also arrange for a personalized message or 10 minute video call for your child from their favorite character. Click here for details.
Photo credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..