Easter may look a little different this year, but it can still be fun! The community Egg Hunts and Marshmallow Drop…
When you need to get out the house and want to find indoor fun you feel good about, head to Stemville in Northville.
Stemville is a colorful, engaging play place for kids and serene, relaxing space for parents. Getting out of the house with kids is stressful; therefore the calming instrumental version of popular hits and a coffee bar is a reward onto itself. Lego blocks, robots, magnet tiles and more, there are plenty of activities to keep toddlers and bigger kids busy – including a monthly STEM Patch activity.
It’s also the perfect place for date night. Drop your kids (ages 5+) off on Friday or Saturday from 5:30pm to 7:30pm for $30 and they can play while you enjoy dinner downtown.
Start Making Plans
- Address: 141 N Center St, Suite 201, Northville, MI 48167
- Ages: 1 to 12
- Cost: $20 for child (age 2+) and parent
- Monthly Membership: $49.99 one time monthly membership or $39.99 for recurring (discounts available for additional kids)
- Parking: There is free street parking on N. Center Street and a free parking lot on N. Center and Dunlap (across the street)
- Time: Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 6pm. Sundays are available for private parties.
- Special note: Stemville is located on the second floor of its building. You can leave strollers in the entry, carry them upstairs OR use the most unique elevator you’ll ever independently operate.
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..