Looking for daily inspiration and ideas for things to do with kids this week? From at-home family fun, to festivities…
The Tunnel of Lights is back for another year at Blossom Heath Pier in St. Clair Shores and you’ll want to take a trip to check it out.
Stroll through lighted archways down the pier, listen to Christmas music, sip hot chocolate and enjoy live entertainment all season long! Blossom Heath Pier offers FREE family fun during the holidays so bundle up and enjoy the season along Lake St. Clair.
Schedule of Events:
- December 4: Food trucks, Christmas Carolers (6pm to 7pm) and visits with Santa
- December 10: Food trucks, Holiday Dancers (6:45pm)
- December 11: Food trucks, musical performance by Violet Elementary (6:30pm)
- December 12: Food trucks, Beer Tent, Holiday Market, Holiday Dancers (12pm), Jeff Cavatio (6pm)
- December 17: Food trucks, Jeff Cavataio (6:30pm)
- December 18: Food trucks, Christmas Carolers (5:30pm to 7pm) and visits with Santa
- December 19: Food trucks and Christmas Carolers (5:30pm to 6:30pm)
Enjoy the lights Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays from 5pm to 9pm through Sunday, January 9th.
Address: 24800 Jefferson Ave, St Clair Shores, MI 48080
Photo credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..