- This event has passed.
Experience the great outdoors through camping this fall at our annual Great West Bloomfield Camp Out. Whether you have never been camping or have camped over ten times, join us for one night as we spend time with family, friends and neighbors from the community. We will sleep under the stars, listen to music and participate in many fun activities! Everyone is welcome. A camp style dinner and pancake breakfast are included in the registration fee.
- Tent set-up begins: 3:00 pm
- Activities start: 4:30 pm
- Check-out: by 11:00 am Saturday, September 15
Activities will include:
- Family yoga class Saturday morning
- Kayaking, Canoeing, or Paddle Boarding
- Campfire music
- Night Hike, guided by a naturalist
- S’mores by the Campfire
- Tent Decorating Contests