- This event has passed.
Come walk with family through a winter wonderland of unique, interactive high-tech light shows, holiday displays and characters throughout the historic Coan Lake area, Heritage Park Petting Farm, and the Taylor Conservatory and Botanical Gardens! This year the Taylor Winterfest is being powered by the same group who brought to life Glenlore Trails, The Haunted Forest, IllumiZoo and more!
Visitors will see full-building projections, more than 100 lighted Christmas trees, larger-than-life characters and more than 200,000 holiday lights as Heritage Park becomes a true winter wonderland.
Some familiar items will return as well, such as a photo opportunity with Santa! This event will benefit the Taylor Goodfellows. Food and refreshments will be available. This is a limited capacity event by reservation only through Universe.com. The special reserved scheduling will enable caravans of small groups and all of the necessary social distancing. We want all visitors to be safe. Masks will be required.
Each weekend will bring a new theme and story to life:
- Week One (November 19 -22): The Nutcracker
- Week Two (November 27 – 30): The Grinchmas
- Week Three (December 3 – 6) : Frosty Paws
- Week Four (December 10 – 13): Polar Plunge
- Week Five (December 17 – 20): Santa’s Workshop
- Week Six (December 21 -22 & 26 – 27): Holiday Carnival
- Week Seven (December 28 – 29 & January 2 – 3): Frozen
- Week Eight (January 7 – 10): Harry Potter