- This event has passed.
Perhaps one of Michigan’s most renowned St. Patrick’s Day events is Detroit’s Annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade. This family-friendly event is sure to entertain all who attend with the various floats. The parade route is on Michigan Avenue in historic Corktown. If you’re planning to go, it may be a good idea to arrive a bit early for the best vantage point. The parade kicks-off at 1pm.
Arrive early and stay late at the Private Family Fun Zone.
The Family Fun Zone is opened from 11:30 am – 3:30 pm. Tickets are $12.00 per person or a Family Pack of $60.00 (6 tickets). Access is limited to 275 guests, so don’t delay in ordering, all tickets must be purchased in advance online and include parking.
- Live Irish entertainment by Magidan’s Attic*
- Irish step dancing lessons*
- Paws & Roary from 12:30 pm–12:50 pm
- Inflatable amusements
- Food service
- Private restroom facilities
- Grandstand view of the Parade, narrated by M L Elrick of Fox 2 News Detroit