- This event has passed.
Pods At The Museum
Thursday, April 15 @ 10:00 am - 5:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday, repeating until April 17, 2021
This year many people have chosen to form “pods” to safely limit the number of family and/or friends they interact directly with. The Museum provides an opportunity for you to bring your pod together for exclusive time in the museum!
- There is one set price for up to 25 people, this number must include everyone, including babies
- Only one person in the POD group needs to register to reserve the time slot
- Just one pod will have the 1st and 2nd floors of the Museum, including the preschool gallery, for their own exclusive space to learn and interact with each other
- All participants in the group will need to sign in at the Museum’s front desk when they arrive
- Reservations are for a two-hour time slot
- Masks are REQUIRED for everyone 4 years old and up in all areas of the Museum
Photo Credit: Facebook
- Thursday, April 15
10:00 am - 5:30 pm
- $75 – $250
- View Event Website