- This event has passed.
Michigan State Fair
Thursday, August 29 - Monday, September 2$6 - $8
Over LABOR DAY WEEKEND! The Michigan State Fair has found a new home at the Suburban Collection Showplace in Novi!
The Fair features family friendly activities, eating contests, equestrian shows, petting farms, carnival rides, Shrine Circus, pig racing and so much more!
Festival Dates / Times:
- Thursday, August 29: 11am – 10pm
- Friday, August 30: 11am – 10pm
- Saturday, August 31: 10am – 10pm
- Sunday, September 1: 10am – 10pm
- Monday, September 2: 10am – 9pm
- Ultimate Wristband – $30.00 (Includes Fair Entry, Unlimited Carnival Rides and Circus Performances)
- Fair Only Admission (Includes entry into the Fair only — NO carnival rides or circus)
- Adult – $8.00
- Children – $6.00