- This event has passed.
Ring in the holidays with DowntownFerndale’s annual Holiday Ice Festival, Saturday, December 8th from 10am to 4pm! Come for plenty of traditional holiday-time activities for the whole family to enjoy. Experience downtown as it transforms into a winter wonderland with nearly 50 magnificent ice creations lining streets! Watch the ice carvers as they chain-saw, chisel and shape blocks of ice into magical holiday masterpieces.
Tentative Holiday Ice Festival Schedule of Events
10 am – Santa arrives at Downtown Ferndale’s North Pole (Planavon parking lot)
10 am – Noon- FREE photos with Santa
10 am – Noon – LIVE Ice Carvings every 1/2 hour (locations tbd)
11 am – 4:30 pm- Urban hayrides, departing from DF’s North Pole
Noon – 1:30 pm- Lunch with Santa location tbd
2 – 4 pm- FREE photos with Santa at North Pole
All Day/at North Pole
• Arts & Crafts with the Ferndale Arts & Cultural Commission
• Sweet Treats in the Warming Tent by Ferndale Arts & Cultural
• Send a Card to a Solider in the Warming Tent and Warm a heart
All Day/Around Town
• Check out over 50 ice sculptures
• Selfie Stations – snap a selfie & share the fun