- This event has passed.
Everyday Heroes: Kids Helping Kids
Saturday, August 6 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$20
We are so excited for your kids to experience all of the amazing Hero Stations our local business sponsors will be hosting! Your kids will be asking for more as they experience the fun. Designed for all ages, each station adds fun to the activities. We will work together as a community to enable kids to help kids in need. Your kids can have a blast with their friends and make a difference.
- Self Defense Station: Rhama Krav Maga and their team will show your kiddos some powerful moves to protect themselves!
- Dance Station: DJ Super Dave will get your kids hoppin’ with fun line dancing and crazy fun dance moves to make your kids laugh!
- Karate Station: Fifth Circle Martial Arts will be in full action with their fun, karate moves!
- Hip-Hop Station: Rhythm Pointe Academy will bring vibrant American Pop Culture to the scene!
- Cardio Drumming Station: Rise Up Nutrition and Fitness, the newest fitness sensation, gets kids moving to a beat!
- Break Dancing Station: Rhythm Pointe Academy will bring street dancing to another level with this energetic form of dance!
- Inflatable Obstacle Course Station: The name says it all! What kid doesn’t love this?
- Water Station: Kids can cool down with fun water station!
The Michigan State Police and the Oakland County Sheriffs support our event and will also be present to interact with your kids. We love and honor our law enforcement!
- Saturday, August 6
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
- View Website
- Bloomer Park
345 John R Rd
Rochester Hills, MI 48307
+ Google Map