- This event has passed.
With just a short drive from the hustle and bustle of city life, the Lavender Festival at Blake’s is a perfect mid-summer getaway. Not only is this event a celebration of all the wonders of Lavender, but also an event that knits together local, talented artisans of one-of-a-kind hand-made goods!
This year’s festival highlights include:
- Over 100 artisans with Made in Michigan products
- Free classes, speakers and demonstrations on topics such as natural wellness, aromatherapy, farming and gardening, benefits of local honey and more!
- DIY make and take workshops with lavender
- Children’s activity tent with free crafts and entertainment for kids 12 and under
- U-pick lavender, fruits, and vegetables
- Lavender infused food and drinks including lavender lemonade, ice cream, cupcakes, donuts, and more!