- This event has passed.
With just a short drive from the hustle and bustle of city life, the Lavender Festival at Blake’s is a perfect mid-summer getaway. Not only is this event a celebration of all the wonders of Lavender, but also an event that knits together local, talented artisans of one-of-a-kind hand-made goods!
Festival highlights include:
- Over 150+ artisans with Made in Michigan products
- Free classes, speakers and demonstrations
- Lavender themed DIY make and take workshops
- Free children’s activities for kids 12 and under
- Admission to Blake’s Funland & Train Rides
- Pick your own lavender, fruits, and vegetables
- Lavender infused food and drinks
- Lavender field yoga and aroma meditation
- and so much more!
All children’s activities are free! All ages welcome.
11:00am – 12:30pm : Lavender Play Dough
1:00pm – 2:30pm: Science Alive
3:00pm – 4:30pm: Wood Stencil Craft
ALL DAY: Johnny Appleseed Coloring Contest
Admission to the festival includes FREE educational classes, speakers, demonstrations and children’s activities!