- This event has passed.
Arts, Beats & Eats
August 31, 2018 @ 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00am, repeating until September 2, 2018
One event on September 3, 2018 at 11:00am
The 21st Annual Ford Arts, Beats & Eats offers more than 200 performances on nine stages, a highly ranked Juried Fine Arts Show, and local restaurants with some of the finest cuisine in Metro-Detroit.
For four days the Kids Stage will feature puppet shows, magic tricks, music and more. Kids can try the Detroit Red Wings Hockey Skills Challenge, hop in moonwalks, go for a rides at the carnival and MORE!
Festival admission is $3 until 3pm, $5 after 3pm, and $7 after 5pm on Saturday, Sunday & Monday. Ford Arts, Beats & Eats is free to enter until 5pm on Friday only. Admission on Friday after 5pm is $7.
Families with a member on the ASD spectrum to be eligible for Family Days that include:
- Free admission for up to 5 family members on either of the above days
- Free parking at Sherman and Lafayette Parking Structure
- Free carnival rides, open an hour before the festival opens at 10am
- Free bottle of Aquafina water upon entering the festival from 10am-12pm
- Free lunch for the first 550 registrants per day.