The Huron-Clinton Metroparks has everything you need for summer fun. For $40 a year you gain family access to dozens…
Swim classes are more than just fun for kids, they provide them with life saving skills that will keep them safe in the backyard pool, the lake by the cabin, and your favorite summer water park. From age 3 months and up, find the perfect swim class throughout Metro Detroit for you and your family.
Aqua Tots mission is to help prevent drownings by working with the community to provide a standard of excellence in teaching children and adults water safety. With years of experience, a comprehensive curriculum, quality swim instructors, state-of-the-art facilities, and convenient locations, Aqua-Tots has it all to serve your family!
- Auburn Hills – 750 Brown Rd. Auburn Hills, MI 48326
- Canton – 43335 Joy Road Canton, MI 48187
- Farmington Hills – 31221 W. 14 Mile Rd. Farmington Hills, MI 48334
- Novi – 44225 W. 12 Mile Rd., Ste. C-103 Novi, MI 48377
- Sterling Heights – 44891 Hayes Rd. Sterling Heights, MI 48313
- Troy – 846 E. Big Beaver Rd. Troy, MI 48083
- Woodhaven – 21621 Allen Rd. Woodhaven, MI 48183
Swimming lessons, methodologies, and programs are unique to British Swim School. With over 35 years of experience and a focus on swim safety, they teach babies as young as three months old all the way through to adults.
- Dearborn Heights – 922 N Beech Daly Road, Dearborn Heights MI, 48127
- South Lyon – 22185 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon MI, 48178
Franklin Athletic Club’s AQUA Swim School staff follow a very detailed and unique curriculum designed and built with over 50 years of swim and teaching experience! We divide our swimmers into 7 levels depending on their age and skill level.
- Southfield – 29350 Northwestern Hwy Southfield, MI 48034
Goldfish Swim School helps kids develop life skills both in and out of the water using play-based learning in a fun and safe environment. In a class size of no more than 4 children to 1 swim instructor, children master the skills they need to be safer and confident in the water. Goldfish Swim School offers classes for kids as young as 4 months and has 7 locations in metro Detroit. The temperature in the pool and pool area is also always 90 degrees.
- Canton – 225 Sheldon Rd, Canton, MI 48187
- Farmington Hills – 22710 Haggerty Rd., Ste 200, Farmington Hills, MI 48335
- Birmingham – 2388 Cole Street, Ste 101, Birmingham, MI 48009
- Ann Arbor – 2107 West Stadium Blvd, Ann Arbor, MI 48103
- Rochester – 550 South Street, Rochester, MI 48307
- Clarkston – 6340 Waldon Center Drive, Clarkston, MI 48346
- Macomb – 18377 Hall Road Suite I , Macomb, MI 48044
PARC offers progressive and effective learn-to-swim courses in addition to stroke analysis and development courses for recreational, competitive in both group and private sessions.
- Plymouth – 650 Church Street , Plymouth, MI 48170
SafeSplash Swim School curriculum is endorsed by Olympic Swimming Champion Missy Franklin and consists of several building blocks that allows your swimmer to efficiently and confidently advance the skill level. No matter what your swimming goals are, we will help you get there.
- Bloomfield Hills – 2050 S Telegraph Rd, Bloomfield Hills, MI 48302
- Royal Oak – 25352 Woodward Ave, Royal Oak, MI 48067
- Troy – 710 E Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48083
Swim lessons at the Y use a problem-solving, guided-discovery teaching approach in a positive, caring environment. Swimmers are arranged in classes by age group and then by skill level. That way, our nationally certified instructors make sure everyone progresses at their own pace and learns water safety and swimming skills
- Birmingham – 400 E. Lincoln Street, Birmingham, MI 48009
- Detroit – 1401 Broadway, Detroit, MI 48226
- Mount Clemens – 10 North River Road, Mount Clemens, MI 48043
- Royal Oak – 1016 West Eleven Mile Rd, Royal Oak, MI 48067
- Southgate – 16777 Northline Road, Southgate, MI 48195
Photo credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..