I couldn’t ask for a better place to raise my family than Birmingham. It’s a truly unique community that has that…
Each day, join LittleGuide on a themed adventure full of activities, crafts, nature and games that will help you and your littles have fun at home. Enjoy simpler things with our favorite stuffed friend – Winnie the Pooh.
CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES + GAMES
- Have a picnic party with your stuffed buddies
- Start or work in your garden (grow vegetables like Rabbits or flowers to feed the honey bees)
- Create and send a card to brighten a friend’s day
- Make finger puppets of Pooh and friends
- Search your neighborhood for a Heffalump
READ, WATCH + LISTEN
- Watch your favorite animated Winnie the Pooh or Disney’s live action Christopher Robin
- Listen to A.A. Milne’s Winnie-the-Pooh vol.1 on Audible
- Clear your head like a silly old bear with a meditation video
- Take virtual tour of the 100 Acre Woods – real life Ashdown Forest
SNACKS, MEALS + TREATS
- Get your fill of Honey Muffins
- Raid Rabbit’s garden and make a veggie platter
- Disney Land’s Tigger Tails
We know that times are hard and resources can be scarce. Please note that these activities are simply meant to be a guide to help you fill the day and inspire ideas that fit your family. Try all of the activities, just a couple, or simply watch a movie and cuddle on couch – whatever makes your family feel happy and safe during times of uncertainty is the best thing to do.
Photo credit: Wendy Kathleen Photography
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..