We have been spending a lot of time with our partners lately but have really missed quality time. Whether you…
Each day, join LittleGuide on a themed adventure full of activities, crafts, nature and games that will help you and your littles have fun at home. Trolls World Tour comes out April 10th and we are ready for a full day of crafts, music and more.
CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES + GAMES
- Hug time! Start the day with a hug and keep an eye on the clock to keep it going every hour throughout the day
- Put on your trolls hair with construction paper hats
- Make Play-Doh with Poppy
- Design scrapbook pages
- Make Rainbow Shakers for an evening family dance party
READ, WATCH + LISTEN
SNACKS, MEALS + TREATS
- Make Trolls snack mix for an afternoon movie
- Everybody loves a pizza party! Order a pizza or bake one
- Try your hand at Trolls cupcakes
We know that times are hard and resources can be scarce. Please note that these activities are simply meant to be a guide to help you fill the day and inspire ideas that fit your family. Try all of the activities, just a couple, or simply watch a movie and cuddle on couch – whatever makes your family feel happy and safe during times of uncertainty is the best thing to do.
Photo credit: DreamWorksAnimation
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..