December looks a little different this year but your favorite holiday traditions are back and some really cool new ones!…
Each day, join LittleGuide on a themed adventure full of activities, crafts, nature and games that will help you and your littles have fun at home. We all need a hero, celebrate your littles favorite with a day dedicated to Spider-Man!
CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES + GAMES
- Test your Spidey senses. Have the kids close their eyes and play Simon Says
- Be a photojournalist like Peter Parker and take pictures of our home life and neighborhood
- Spidey made a mess in the hallway – make a string obstacle course for the kids to climb through
- Even Spider-Man has to do his homework, check out these online education resources for all ages
- Avengers assemble. Do a video chat with friends.
READ, WATCH + LISTEN
- Watch your favorite Spider-Man movie (ours is Into The Spider-Verse)
- Learn how to draw graffiti art like Miles Morales
- Train with The Amazing Spider-Man on YouTube
- Read Spider-Man comic books
SNACKS, MEALS + TREATS
- New York style bagels
- Spider web mini pizzas
- Make sandwiches for lunch – don’t forget the pickles and to smoosh it down real flat
We know that times are hard and resources can be scarce. Please note that these activities are simply meant to be a guide to help you fill the day and inspire ideas that fit your family. Try all of the activities, just a couple, or simply watch a movie and cuddle on couch – whatever makes your family feel happy and safe during times of uncertainty is the best thing to do.
Photo credit: Ann Inspired
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..