The days may all be a blur, but we can still get excited for the weekend. After a long week at…
Each day, join LittleGuide on a themed adventure full of activities, crafts, nature and games that will help you and your littles have fun at home. Sit back and relax (or try to) with a spa day at home.
Crafts, Activities + Games
- Have fun in the kitchen + the tub with DIY Lush Bath Bombs
- Fancy Nancy Face Mask recipes for kids
- Relax with a foot soak and follow up with a mani/pedi
- Make Two-ingredient lip gloss
- Take a brain break and practice meditation + mindfulness
- Pull out crayons and color for a moment of Zen
Read, Watch + Listen
- Try Cosmic Yoga for Kids on YouTube
- Listen to relaxing short stories on the Peace Out podcast
- Watch The Princess Diaries
- Yoga Bug board books
- Yoga and Mindfulness Practices card decks
Snacks, Meals + Treats
We know that times are hard and resources can be scarce. Please note that these activities are simply meant to be a guide to help you fill the day and inspire ideas that fit your family. Try all of the activities, just a couple, or simply watch a movie and cuddle on couch – whatever makes your family feel happy and safe during times of uncertainty is the best thing to do.
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..