Venues are open and events are happening. Head out the house with your family, have some fun and keep following…
Each day, join LittleGuide on a themed adventure full of activities, crafts, nature and games that will help you and your littles have fun at home. We loved Sonic as a kid and now he’s back with a featured film, cartoon repeats on Netflix and CBS Accesss and the video game remastered for Nintendo Switch. If you’ve got a blue blaze fan at home, here are ways to make a day of it.
CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES + GAMES
- Make like Pretzel Lady and start your day with yoga
- Play Sonic Ring Toss
- Download this Sonic Activity booklet for coloring pages and games
- Channel your inner Dr. Robotnik and build some robots – here are some design ideas
- Speed test – Race around the block and go for your best time
READ, WATCH + LISTEN
- Learn to draw Sonic the Hedgehog with Art for Kids Hub on YouTube
- Watch the new Sonic The Hedgehog movie
- Throwback with Sonic Mania on the Nintendo Switch
- Sonic loves comic books – read your favorites before bed.
SNACKS, MEALS + TREATS
- Start your day like Donut Lord and get your favorite donuts
- Enjoy Sonic’s favorite food – chili dogs
- Make your own onion rings
We know that times are hard and resources can be scarce. Please note that these activities are simply meant to be a guide to help you fill the day and inspire ideas that fit your family. Try all of the activities, just a couple, or simply watch a movie and cuddle on couch – whatever makes your family feel happy and safe during times of uncertainty is the best thing to do.
Photo credit: Source
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..