Start planning your trips downtown because there are lots of fun family events coming to Detroit and we can't wait…
Each day, join LittleGuide on a themed adventure full of activities, crafts, nature and games that will help you and your littles have fun at home. Earn your cool parent badge with some Pokemon fun.
CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES + GAMES
- Relax and color Pokemon Madelas – there’s one for EVERY Pokemon
- Search your neighborhood for Pokemon with Pokemon Go
- Get busy with Pokemon movement cards
- Gotta catch’em all – put out Pokemon (cards, toys or drawings) and throw your Poke ball at them for ‘target practice’
READ, WATCH + LISTEN
- Learn to fold origami Pokemon, including Pikachu, with YouTube tutorials
- Let your kids play on the tablet with the Pokemon Playhouse app
- Watch any + all Pokemon series on Amazon + Detective Pikachu
- Go through the Pokedex and pick your favorite Pokemon – online or in a book
SNACKS, MEALS + TREATS
We know that times are hard and resources can be scarce. Please note that these activities are simply meant to be a guide to help you fill the day and inspire ideas that fit your family. Try all of the activities, just a couple, or simply watch a movie and cuddle on couch – whatever makes your family feel happy and safe during times of uncertainty is the best thing to do.
Photo credit: Neli Designs
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..