The days may all be a blur, but we can still get excited for the weekend. After a long week at…
Each day, join LittleGuide on a themed adventure full of activities, crafts, nature and games that will help you and your littles have fun at home. Go Wild with Chris and Martin and plan a day full of Wild Kratt’s inspired activities.
CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES + GAMES
- Try the School of Dragons: How to Train Your Dragon app
- Make a Toothless Puppet
- Get creative and make a Dragon-eye like Hiccup’s
- Go on a Dragon egg hunt in your backyard
- Play sheep toss
- Create a Viking shield with a signature crest
READ, WATCH + LISTEN
- Read Cressida Cowell’s How To Train Your Dragon series
- Listen to Scandinavian Fairy Tales on the Myths and Legends podcast
- Watch Dragons Race To The Edge on Netflix (kids and parents can enjoy it)
SNACKS, MEALS + TREATS
We know that times are hard and resources can be scarce. Please note that these activities are simply meant to be a guide to help you fill the day and inspire ideas that fit your family. Try all of the activities, just a couple, or simply watch a movie and cuddle on couch – whatever makes your family feel happy and safe during times of uncertainty is the best thing to do.
Photo credit: Dreamworks
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..