The days may all be a blur, but we can still get excited for the weekend. After a long week at…
Each day, join LittleGuide on a themed adventure full of activities, crafts, nature and games that will help you and your littles have fun at home. Today we celebrate Girl Power!
CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES + GAMES
- Play the Carmen Sandiego board game
- Do Stay Strong Yoga with Cosmic Yoga on YouTube
- Try a free downloadable activity from Girls Who Code
- Make an inspiration board
READ, WATCH + LISTEN
- Listen to Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls podcast
- Watch your favorite Girl Power movie – here are a few ideas
- Make a Girl Power playlist and have a dance party
- Read about amazing women:
SNACKS, MEALS + TREATS
We know that times are hard and resources can be scarce. Please note that these activities are simply meant to be a guide to help you fill the day and inspire ideas that fit your family. Try all of the activities, just a couple, or simply watch a movie and cuddle on couch – whatever makes your family feel happy and safe during times of uncertainty is the best thing to do.
Photo credit: Shindigz
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..