Get ready for football and FREE family fun at Ford Field on Saturday, August 7th all is for football during…
Each day, join LittleGuide on a themed adventure full of activities, crafts, nature and games that will help you and your littles have fun at home. Have a wicked good time with the Descendants.
CRAFTS, ACTIVITIES + GAMES
- DisneyBound your favorite Descendants characters
- Win cool points with Kool-Aid hair dye
- Pull out your potion book and make colorful Flubber
- Make friendship bead bracelets
- Play Villainous as a family
READ, WATCH + LISTEN
- Learn to dance like Mal with official Descendants tutorials
- Watch Descendants on Disney+
- Get creative with the Smarte Couture online game
- The script is out for Descendants: The Musical and it’s FREE to read – and perform at home
- Read your favorite fairy tales
SNACKS, MEALS + TREATS
We know that times are hard and resources can be scarce. Please note that these activities are simply meant to be a guide to help you fill the day and inspire ideas that fit your family. Try all of the activities, just a couple, or simply watch a movie and cuddle on couch – whatever makes your family feel happy and safe during times of uncertainty is the best thing to do.
Photo credit: Facebook
About Carrie Budzinski
Carrie Budzinski is the Vice President of LittleGuide Detroit. She grew up in Livonia and Detroit and continues to live life in both cities. Carrie loves exploring the city and finding hidden gems in the suburbs..